Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place my order?
For placing an object in your shopping cart, choose the item from our store, change the amount if necessary by clicking the +/- buttons and then click the add to cart tab. If a product comes with different size or color options, please make that choice before adding it to the cart.
If you have chosen your products, slide over the shopping cart icon on the top right corner and choose whether you want to proceed to check-out or view and amend your order. The content of your shopping cart is visible also by just sliding your mouse over the cart icon.
If you have finalized your order, proceed to check-out, fill out all the necessary fields, choose the delivery option and the cart will automatically calculate the total price for your order. Now choose the payment method and you will be directed to the next step.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your order has been sent to us. If you need assistance, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monday-Friday from 10AM – 6PM, +372 521 79 79
- How can I pay for my order?
There are three payment possibilities:
- Payment by bank transfer – After you have made your order, you will receive an invoice to your e-mail address. Make your payment using your own home bank. This option gives you three days payment deadline, but remember, we will not start processing your order before the funds have cleared in our bank account. It may take a few days for an international bank transfer to arrive.
- Pay with credit card – we accept Visa and MasterCard payments. Pay for your order immediately after making it.
- Pay with immediate bank transfer – We have three bank links: SEB, Swedbank and LHV. If your home bank is one of these, you may choose to make your payment from your regular account immediately to our account. This option is best for domestic purchases.
- How are the goods delivered?
Our transportation partner is DPD courier. They deliver packages all over Europe to your doorstep. A more cost effective option for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is also possible via the package point system (Pakipood).
For orders outside the EU, please contact us for other shipping options, costs and times.
- Can I pick up my order myself without transportation fees?
Yes, it is possible. You can pick up your order at our local store in Estonia, Tallinn, Kadaka tee 183A, 12618
- What happens if I need to change my order after I have placed it?
Please let us know about any problems regarding your order immediately via e-mail email@example.com. We will gladly work out a solution that best suits you.
- Can I return any ordered goods?
You can return unopened and unused goods for up to 14 days from the order date. You need to pay for the return transportation costs however. We do not accept back goods that have been used or damaged in any way by the client.
- Can I order something if it is “out of stock” right now?
If an item you wish to order is out of stock at the moment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about restocking times or details and terms about special orders.
- Can I add items to my order after I have placed it?
Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com for any special requests.